Giraffecycle.com Forum Index Giraffecycle.com
Giraffecycle Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Are You?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Giraffecycle.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Who Are You? Reply with quote

I feel like we had a thread like this in the past, but it may have been several years ago. Use this thread to introduce yourself.

I will break the ice. I'm 27 and live in uptown Saint John with a fuzzy orange kitty who has a heart condition. I've been involved in GC off and on in a number of ways almost since its inception. I also volunteer with CFMH as part of the programming committee, music department, and I've recently become the board secretary. I work for The Man with Drumwaiter. I graduated from UNBSJ in 2007 with a BA in Information Communication Studies and a double-major in International Studies. I may someday obtain an MPP or an MPA. I'd love to own a vegan café that featured local music and art, but I have no business smarts. I used to do quite a bit of photography as a hobby, but I've slacked on that in the last year due to equipment problems. I'm a bit of a "health nut", but I secretly miss Thai Hut pad thai. I do either yoga, weightlifting, dancing, walking/jogging, kickboxing, or hiking every day. I live in Magnolia on Caturday afternoons reading and drinking all their coffee.

I Love Livin' in the Port City.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics

Last edited by kellymaraschino on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
wilkins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who Are You?
Trash Box

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 27 and I live in Toronto. I graduated from UNBSJ with a BA in English in 2007 and then U of Toronto with a B.Ed in 2010. I've worked for a non-profit literacy organization since 2010 teaching all sorts of classes on construction numeracy, pre-employment literacy, long vowel sounds and/ or whatever else I'm asked to teach. I make music sometimes but not enough. I've been on GC for a while, but my post count makes me fairly utility.
Shoot the Band

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My government name is Daniel Culberson. I am 33 years old. I live, primarily, on the west side of Saint John. After the failure of compulsory public education, I educated myself using Google. I make videos and pictures for commercial gain, and also as a way of trying to catalog what I've observed. I'm not what you'd call a bit of a health nut at all. I'm fat. I'm trying, damnit. I use to love this city. I've forgotten why. I stay here for family, and it's totally worth it, but without that connection I would leave.
songles
Cliff Clavinesque

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The suspect is Matthew Higgins, white male, 5' 6", 160 lbs, last seen on his couch sleeping off a nasty sinus cold and watching season 5 of Trailer Park Boys.

I'm at the tail-end of 26 years. I live in Toronto. I have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from UNB. Employment brought me to Ontario in 2007. I worked as a so-called engineer at Hydro One and Toronto Hydro for four miserable but lucrative years. I'm now almost half-way through a Master of Public Policy degree at the University of Toronto, which is kick-ass.

The other thing I do with my time is music. That used to be a lie until January of this year when I joined a band that has songs and ambitions, which is kind of scary.

I am married to a woman who is much smarter than me. I probably will not move back to Saint John or the Maritimes ever.
Shoot the Band

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been waiting all day for Hawk to write something funny in this space.
Hawk
Funkalicious Throbatator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot the Band wrote:
I have been waiting all day for Hawk to write something funny in this space.

Me too.
Cryptowen
Positive Pelé

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Owen & I think I've met like, five of you people in person one or two times.
Hawk
Funkalicious Throbatator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here goes. I am the Michael Hawkins. I am 42 years old and ridiculously awesome, or so everybody says.

I am a photographer. I shoot gritty shit like hockey games and floods. I don't photograph people that have all their teeth, so that's why I don't shoot weddings or fashion shows.

I had an apartment in Saint John in 1997 but now excel in a residence in Rothesay.

I am also a writer. I write about gritty shit like sausages and saffron. I don't write about people that have all their teeth.

I am a DJ. I play music for my basement mostly and I've won many DJ competitions there. The crowd went wild.

Beer.
adam
What up, biotech?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Adam. I am 28 and I work for an insurance company. I have seventeen amplifiers.
barb
cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm barb. I'm almost 28. I live in a house on the East side with Adam and our two awesome cats. I am a corolla driver. I graduated from UNB in 2007. I am a municipal engineer. I spend a lot of time drinking coffee, watching Arrested Development reruns and blogging. I love Saint John and spend as much of my free time as I can supporting the arts and cultural community.

Here are links you can click on: blog // my twitter // an amazing pic of my cats
Christy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Christy Golding, I'm 26, and haven't been living in NB for 9 months now.

In July 2011 I decided to pack my shit and haul ass out of Canada for a while and have since come to live in London, England. I might be gone until June 2013.

Sometimes I miss home a lot. Once you leave it, you realize there is nothing like the Maritimes. It's peaceful and relaxing. London is hectic and everyone is always in a rush. I don't know how they don't all die by 50 by the way they stress themselves out.

I wasn't very social before moving, I didn't go to shows or events too much. Hopefully that will change when I get home, living here has taught me to go out and look for adventures.

I don't post here much so if anyone is interested in seeing what I'm up to it's best to look me up on facebook.

no?
mike erb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilkins wrote:
Who Are You?

That's fine and all, but? --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jvqPvDUEW8[/url]
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam wrote:
My name is Adam. I am 28 and I work for an insurance company. I have seventeen amplifiers.

I laughed heartily at this.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
wilkins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Adam Wilkins, I'll be 28 in November, I grew up in Quispamsis, graduated from KVHS in 2002, graduated from UNBSJ in 2008 with a BSc (Bio-Psych) and a BHS (Nuc Med), and am currently living in Fredericton doing a BN (RN); I will graduate in December of this year.

5'11", 180lbs, white, male, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, brown/blonde/orange beard.

I worked as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist for 2 years off and on between 2008-2010.

I like going to shows locally and elsewhere, will be seeing many in NYC this week/weekend.

I have been a vegetarian for nearly 3 years. Surprisingly, I have yet to be warned regarding my GC posts, given the new 'rules'. ;)

I have played pretty much every sport in the book, including University soccer for 4 years and numerous nationals/provincial/maritime teams. Currently, I enjoy skiing, hiking/camping, ultimate frisbee, and beer drinking.

I have seen Pearl Jam and/or Eddie Vedder 10 times; the remaining bands/times are less but somewhat ridiculous in number/variety.

I enjoy photography and painting (I suck and really suck respectively), reading, watching movies (documentaries) listening to music, CBC radio, and have not had cable in 4 years.

I enjoy giving brufrog a hard time on GC.

I like SJ, but plan to live in New England following school, specifically small town Maine where I can hike, ski, have a huge garden, and relax. I would like to work in health care regarding nutrition: preventing illness, treating illness, curing illness, working with Diabetes/Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis/etc. I have semi-aspirations of furthering my health care/nutrition education.

Am I the 3rd Adam on GC?

Edit: Did I really write this much? Oops.
cgradio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Clark Richards, former Frederictonian now Haligonian. I played in a band about 10 years ago called das radio that had some of our best shows in Saint John, got to know a few of you, and have been lurking around this board ever since.

I'm 32, with two kids, and no money. About to finish my PhD in physical oceanography, at which point I probably still won't have any money for a long time. But I do like oceanography, so that's cool. I've lived on the east coast pretty much my whole life (NS, NB, NL, NS), and would love to end up back here some day but I don't know how feasible it is as far as employment goes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger    
mike erb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Mike. I just left the Maritimes for the second time, currently residing in Montreal. I'm 23 years old but my back feels like it's 100.

I take some photos.

Tomorrow i'm going to see Converge.

I need to finish my degree. In the meantime I have been doing grunt work in an Italian family's restaurant. The cook tells me stories about all the women he bangs. Luckily next week i'm starting work in one of Chuck Hughes restaurants.

Basically i'm a fuck up, the end.
brufrog
I alos knwo wiine bar sthat hav ewine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Craig Pinhey and I get to turn 50 this year, which means I will drink a lot of really great wine with friends that day, which is nice.

I was born in Hali and grew up in Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS. I have a B.Sc. in Math, B. Eng and M.A.Sc in Met Engineering, and Environmental Eng. Dip from Mohawk college, and worked for 12 years at Dofasco Steel in The Hammer as a production and research (Environmental) engineer. I quit in 1999 to move to NB to become a booze writer, and did my Sommelier certification in 2000.

I joined GC because music is what I care most about in terms of hobbies. My work is very public so you don't need to know more about that.

I'm married (20th anniv this summer! party on!) with one little girl, and we live at Rancho Relaxo by the Kennebecasis.

I have a frog obsession.

I have gone to probably over a thousand shows, because I am old...and didn't have a kid when I lived in Ontario. The artist I have seen most (not counting local musicians) is Elvis Costello. Not sure exactly, but around 10 X.

I play guitar and sing but not professionally.

I have one amplifier.

https://www.facebook.com/Craig.Pinhey.FrogsPad
jen p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Jen P. I'm 33. I grew up in very rural New Brunswick. I have 2 degrees, a BA and a BEd, as well as a C-TESL. I lived in SJ and Fredericton a couple of times each. I lived in South Korea for a year.

Just after completing my BEd in 2008, I moved to Birmingham, England to find employment. I have been here just over 4 years now. I'm married to a wonderful guy with a Brummie accent whose parents moved here from India in the 60's.

I teach primary school in a deprived area of Birmingham. It's a tough job, but the kids are lovely and it keeps me on my toes. I gained Qualified Teacher Status last year, and it's getting easier but I sometimes struggle to find a good work/life balance during term time. We get awesome half term and term breaks, thankfully, which means I am currently on day 6 of 16 days off. It's great!

I love travel and day trips, big cities, coffee, music, food/cooking/baking, history, art, books, good films/TV programs, real ale, wine. And some other things. I am part of a teachers' book club. I drive a green Ford KA.

I am currently waiting on an application to remain here indefinitely. I would like to buy a house eventually, and I totally want to get a dog. I love visiting home, but I don't have plans to move back to NB/the Maritimes.
clinton
tickled dink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Clinton Charlton. I'm 39 as of last Friday. I work at a call centre. I write songs and sometimes sing them live. I live on the west side with my wife, daughter, two cats and a beagle named Molly. I have a lot of acoustic guitars and snare drums. I'm into vintage bicycles. I try my best to be a good man but slip up from time to time.

www.clintoncharlton.com
www.myspace.com/clintoncharlton
www.januarythroughdecember.com
www.reverbnation.com/clintoncharlton
Daniel Druff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jen p wrote:
I'm Jen P. I'm 33. I grew up in very rural New Brunswick. I have 2 degrees, a BA and a BEd, as well as a C-TESL. I lived in SJ and Fredericton a couple of times each. I lived in South Korea for a year.

Just after completing my BEd in 2008, I moved to Birmingham, England to find employment. I have been here just over 4 years now. I'm married to a wonderful guy with a Brummie accent whose parents moved here from India in the 60's.

I teach primary school in a deprived area of Birmingham. It's a tough job, but the kids are lovely and it keeps me on my toes. I gained Qualified Teacher Status last year, and it's getting easier but I sometimes struggle to find a good work/life balance during term time. We get awesome half term and term breaks, thankfully, which means I am currently on day 6 of 16 days off. It's great!

I love travel and day trips, big cities, coffee, music, food/cooking/baking, history, art, books, good films/TV programs, real ale, wine. And some other things. I am part of a teachers' book club. I drive a green Ford KA.

I am currently waiting on an application to remain here indefinitely. I would like to buy a house eventually, and I totally want to get a dog. I love visiting home, but I don't have plans to move back to NB/the Maritimes.

You forgot to mention you sit atop the Oldtimer's Hockey World as champion!!
Janezor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Julie-Anne Noël, 25 year old from Shippagan. I graduated from Université de Moncton with a Bacc. in Translation in 2009. Been living/working for the gov. in Fredericton for close to 3 years now. I enjoy downtown living and going to shows when sleeping is not the better option. I've been mastering the roller derby thing for the last year and a half with the Fredericton league and am a recently self-proclaimed cat lady.

Last edited by Janezor on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
miracle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My driver's license says my name is Marcel Dufour. I play bass in Frigger. I just recently joined the Lado club when I purchased a late 70s Lado Super Falcon II bass.

my tone shatters windows. deal with it
jen p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Druff wrote:
jen p wrote:

I don't get it.
Hawk
Funkalicious Throbatator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jen p wrote:
Daniel Druff wrote:
jen p wrote:

I don't get it.

It may just be that he goofed and quoted the wrong person, but I think it's more likely that he thinks you're existentially brufrog and deep down, you want to be in an oldtimer's hockey league and nearly 50.
sic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Scott. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sic wrote:
I'm Scott. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

I don't know why, but this whole time I thought you were female.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
puppygristle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm doug. you dont know me.
clinton
tickled dink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puppygristle wrote:

I do too!

www.clintoncharlton.com
Shoot the Band

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puppygristle wrote:

I do now.
Daniel Druff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawk wrote:
jen p wrote:
Daniel Druff wrote:
jen p wrote:

I don't get it.

It may just be that he goofed and quoted the wrong person, but I think it's more likely that he thinks you're existentially brufrog and deep down, you want to be in an oldtimer's hockey league and nearly 50.

You are correct, sir.

Sorry, Jen. Meant to quote Craig.
giggleycraft
MILF

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thread!

I'm Erin. Currently I'm on mat leave, but will have to go back to the dull call center world in September. I have 2 boys, one almost 8 years, and the other is 6 months. I ref roller derby, and play a little bit of cello when I have a few extra minutes. I like to sew and make jewelry as well.

For the last little while I've also been active in fundraising for the Community Autism Centre. Anyone who has a family member with Autism or Aspergers who has been to the centre understands how much they mean to the community. I probably would have gone crazy this last year were it not for their help. There's a walk the end of this month for anyone interested in helping raise money or awareness :).
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puppygristle wrote:
i'm doug. I'm thirty-??? years old. I have a sucessful career as a nurse looking after folks who have had brain surgery. I'm a pretty nice guy. People like me. There's a mural of me between Peppers and Cougars. I go to a lot of shows and used to be a regular fixture of the Sunstar. If I had wrote this myself I'd have more to say.

Fixed that.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
clinton
tickled dink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giggleycraft wrote:
Good thread!

There's a walk the end of this month for anyone interested in helping raise money or awareness :).

PM me, Ashley and I are in!

www.clintoncharlton.com
sic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellymaraschino wrote:
sic wrote:

ah. i also play in frigger. used to play in nephilim, the ditchpigs. i have 5 guitars, 3 amps and way too many pedals.
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sic wrote:
kellymaraschino wrote:
sic wrote:

ah. i also play in frigger. used to play in nephilim, the ditchpigs. i have 5 guitars, 3 amps and way too many pedals.

Ah ok I know who you are now. Man am I out to lunch.

When I used a more gender neutral handle many years ago several people here thought I was a guy named Dave. I've always found that funny.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
chuck teed
ridin' nappy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellymaraschino wrote:
I...thought I was a guy named Dave.

Last edited by kellymaraschino on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chuck teed wrote:
kellymaraschino wrote:
I...thought I was a guy named Dave.

If I had a change in gender, Dave would be the last name I would pick for a variety of reasons. But I digress.

I accidently edited your post instead of quoting. I'm an accident waiting to happen.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
jen p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Druff wrote:

Sorry, Jen. Meant to quote Craig.

Haha, no worries!
evan_phi
iPwn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Evan. I turn 24 tomorrow. My wife Jackie and I live in Halifax, but we are both Saint John natives and hope to return to the area. I did an honours degree in Music, and I am now working on my MSc in Audiology. I'll fit you with hearing aids, and help with your tinnitus (but there is no cure). I play bass and ukulele, but not enough lately.

I've met very few GCers, but I went to school with hooligans and Lash, worked with zmd, brufrog came into the restaurant where I used to give tourist info, and saw Hawk on the Princess of Acadia where he asked me if the Wifi worked.

http://about.me/evanphinney
snoogans

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sic wrote:

Scott loves lamp. True story.
miracle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snoogans wrote:
sic wrote:

Mike loves camel, or a donkey, or whatever that was. Got pics to prove it. Sure we were drunk and it was dark out, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Hawk
Funkalicious Throbatator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evan_phi wrote:
I'm Evan. I turn 24 tomorrow. My wife Jackie and I live in Halifax, but we are both Saint John natives and hope to return to the area. I did an honours degree in Music, and I am now working on my MSc in Audiology. I'll fit you with hearing aids, and help with your tinnitus (but there is no cure). I play bass and ukulele, but not enough lately.

I've met very few GCers, but I went to school with hooligans and Lash, worked with zmd, brufrog came into the restaurant where I used to give tourist info, and saw Hawk on the Princess of Acadia where he asked me if the Wifi worked.

I now have an iPhone with 3G. Good to meet you, even though I don't need you anymore. So when did you get hitched?
brufrog
I alos knwo wiine bar sthat hav ewine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just honoured that I was mixed up with Jen

https://www.facebook.com/Craig.Pinhey.FrogsPad
Scott M

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Scott Marshall, turning 44 this summer which probably makes me the oldest person here (I don't believe for a second that Craig is turning 50, unless he has pickled himself over the years). I was introduced to GC when Dan Culberson alerted me to the fact that people were slagging my name, confusing me with a dude who I registered a website for who used to get drunk and be obnoxious at shows. Now I am, uh, beloved around here.

I go to shows sometimes, not as often as I would like, and have had the pleasure of meeting many of you. I used to do improv shows with the long-gone Comedy Knights. My fiancee Nicole was on Fun-Zai and lives in Kingston, Ontario, so I go there every few weeks to visit. We both do Saint John Theatre Company shows sometimes if we feel like it. I once slapped the diary out of Anne Frank's hand on the Imperial Theatre stage.

I am a technical writer and sometimes graphic artist for a living. For art and fun times I make comics and write blogs and other silly shit. I watch a ton of movies and do film criticism when I feel like it. You may have seen my comics or film reviews in Heer in the pre-Irving days, when it sucked a bit less (no thanks to me).

Giraffecycle is one of my favourite websites, I try to read it every day, even if I don't manage to post as much as I used to.
evan_phi
iPwn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawk wrote:
evan_phi wrote:

I now have an iPhone with 3G. Good to meet you, even though I don't need you anymore. So when did you get hitched?

June 2010.

http://about.me/evanphinney
Lash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Erin, 26, for a handful of years people only called me Lash, it doesn't really happen anymore. I lurked Giraffecycle for a couple of years at first and have been a poster now for 9 or 10 years, I used to be #2 top poster but now I usually just skim thread titles.
I used to go to every show, starting as an under ager. I took pictures a lot.
After high school, I moved to Fredericton for 3 years and went to the College of Craft and Design, doing lots of things, majoring in Photography. People are my subjects.
I love photography, festivals (not the college party fun time ones), faces, doggies, older and wiser folks, music. I think and feel too much pretty often, but I'm cool.

I try to convey remembrance, the feeling of generations... I like the feeling of summer in the old days, the feeling of old newsreels or photographs. You get the feeling of fading away.
adam
What up, biotech?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miracle wrote:
a late 70s Lado Super Falcon II bass.

Right the fuck on. Megajealous.
hooligans

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evan_phi wrote:

speaking of which, happy birthday jerk.
snoogans

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miracle wrote:
snoogans wrote:
sic wrote:

Mike loves camel, or a donkey, or whatever that was. Got pics to prove it. Sure we were drunk and it was dark out, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

This was a story that needed to be told.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Giraffecycle.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: