Giraffecycle.com Forum Index Giraffecycle.com
Giraffecycle Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Are You?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Giraffecycle.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam wrote:
miracle wrote:
a late 70s Lado Super Falcon II bass.

Right the fuck on. Megajealous.

rightfully so... it's a beast!
miracle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam wrote:
miracle wrote:
a late 70s Lado Super Falcon II bass.

Right the fuck on. Megajealous.

You'll have to come to the next frigger show and hear it in action. I keep it tucked away in it's case to help contain it's awesomeness. Best and luckiest purchase ever.
chuck teed
ridin' nappy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Chuck. One day I was at home playing video games, when suddenly an arm reached out of the TV and pulled me inside. When I looked up I saw three gigantic yellow bodies. It was the Cheetahmen. The Cheetahmen told of the enemies in game world.
"Don't worry. We will fight for you."
The Cheetahmen ran off. And now...the Cheetahmen.
gilly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Gill Salmon. I'm 27. I used to go to more shows, however now I find it basically impossible to stay up past 10pm. I'm a Registered Dietitian and I live in the country about 20 minutes outside Fredericton, where I plan to have a garden again this year. I'm also going to craft college. In my spare time (spare time?) I like to knit and do embroidery. I like soup, and cardigans.
Basically I'm a 90 year old woman living in a 27 year old woman's body.
I read more than I post.
Daniel Druff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Scott O'Leary. 36 years old. I currently sit atop the Oldtimer's Hockey world with Brufrog.

*presses play on Queen's "We Are The Champions"*

I went to UNBSJ as a lad and completed my B.A. with a major in Psychology. After university I attended CompuCollege and received a diploma in Computer Networking. I worked in the I.T. world for about 9 years and then got the hell out. I hated it. My wife and I currently run our own photography and video businesses, and are also now dabbling in cabin rentals ---> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lakefront-cabin-for-rent/338187329532931

Music is my passion, I guess you could say. That's what brought me to this site in the first place. I used to play in a band but life got in the way of that. We recorded two albums and played tonnes of live shows. Then everyone had children and our free time kinda went out the window. We plan on getting back into it and recording another album sometime though. I look forward to it.

I have two little girls, 8 and 6. Having children is the most rewarding and challenging experience of my life so far.

I live on a lake outside Saint John. It's peaceful and beautiful. Life is good.
evan_phi
iPwn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hooligans wrote:
evan_phi wrote:
I'm Evan. I turn 24 tomorrow. My wife Jackie and I live in Halifax, but we are both Saint John natives and hope to return to the area. I did an honours degree in Music, and I am now working on my MSc in Audiology. I'll fit you with hearing aids, and help with your tinnitus (but there is no cure). I play bass and ukulele, but not enough lately.

I've met very few GCers, but I went to school with hooligans and Lash, worked with zmd, brufrog came into the restaurant where I used to give tourist info, and saw Hawk on the Princess of Acadia where he asked me if the Wifi worked.

speaking of which, happy birthday jerk.

Thanks!

http://about.me/evanphinney
brufrog
I alos knwo wiine bar sthat hav ewine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Druff wrote:
I'm Scott O'Leary. 36 years old. I currently sit atop the Oldtimer's Hockey world with Brufrog.

*presses play on Queen's "We Are The Champions"*

I went to UNBSJ as a lad and completed my B.A. with a major in Psychology. After university I attended CompuCollege and received a diploma in Computer Networking. I worked in the I.T. world for about 9 years and then got the hell out. I hated it. My wife and I currently run our own photography and video businesses, and are also now dabbling in cabin rentals ---> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lakefront-cabin-for-rent/338187329532931

Music is my passion, I guess you could say. That's what brought me to this site in the first place. I used to play in a band but life got in the way of that. We recorded two albums and played tonnes of live shows. Then everyone had children and our free time kinda went out the window. We plan on getting back into it and recording another album sometime though. I look forward to it.

I have two little girls, 8 and 6. Having children is the most rewarding and challenging experience of my life so far.

I live on a lake outside Saint John. It's peaceful and beautiful. Life is good.

What is your band's name, Scott?

https://www.facebook.com/Craig.Pinhey.FrogsPad
Jabroni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Danimal Jiggy. I'm very close to defeating Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. It's been 25 years coming and I'm just as pumped as I was in 1987.
Daniel Druff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brufrog wrote:
What is your band's name, Scott?

Chesterfield Inlet
brufrog

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. Are you a fan of Northern English folk groups?

Daniel Druff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brufrog wrote:

I'm gonna have to say no to that one because I can't think of even one Northern English folk group. :)

Our sound was described by others as "campfire rock".
brufrog

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Druff wrote:
brufrog wrote:

I'm gonna have to say no to that one because I can't think of even one Northern English folk group. :)

Our sound was described by others as "campfire rock".

It is just that your band name reminded me of Northern English bands like Lindesfarne and Fairport Convention (Richard Thompson's old band) or maybe English pub rock like Nick Lowe's old bands Kippington Lodge and Brinsley Schwarz. I think you'd love those. Very campfire.

Daniel Druff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll check them out then. :)

There's actually a little village in Nunavut named Chesterfield Inlet. We thought it was such a goofy name for a place. And an even goofier name for a band....

http://www.chesterfieldinlet.net/
kate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m Kate, 27 years old, born and raised in Saint John but have been living in Fredericton for just about 10years. Graduated from STU in 2006 with BA in Media Studies/Communications. Started going to all ages shows in 2000 (thanks to Dan Jones!), and met a handful of you during that time. I work and go to shows as often as I can. Don’t post much anymore, more of a lurker. I like bike rides, coca-cola, french fries and 90’s movies. Currently doing show updates for Gcycle and Fredericton Locals.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger    
dylanger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Dylan, I'm another one of those singer songwriter guys. I work at Morris Music during the day, and play a few spots a couple times a week at night. I'm semi ashamed where I'm originally from but I live by Rock Wood Park now.
Hawk
Funkalicious Throbatator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dylanger wrote:
I'm semi ashamed where I'm originally from but I live by Rock Wood Park now.

You're from Toronto?
dylanger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minto........
Hawk
Funkalicious Throbatator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dylanger wrote:
Minto........

Ah okay. Jesus, I thought you might be from Toronto. What a shithole.
dylanger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been, I've been told that before though
Drumwaiter
gros pamplemousse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version française à suivre.

Hello everyone. My name is Mathieu Benoit and I'm 30 years old. I've been living in Saint John now for about 10 years. Before that, I was a professional touring musician while all my friends were going to university.

In 2002 I decided to get a "real" job. I subsequently began what turned out to be a career in the federal government working for the Canada Border Services Agency (I liked it so much that I thought I'd invite kellymaraschino in on the fun 9 years later.)

I also started getting involved in the music scene a bit. Which led eventually led to my current role as the house drummer at the open mic at Cougars.

My day job allowed me to get enough capital to start up my own small business, which centered around composition for TV and film. Eventually I joined my brother in Fluid Audio Group and started getting into audio engineering, and ultimately became the studio manager.

2 years ago I went halfway around the world to have an epiphany about who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I came back home and decided to move in with her a few months later. Now we live in a townhouse on Prince William street with her 3 kids and their 2 cats. Kids change everything, but in a good way.

Life's never been crazier but I've never been happier, so it balances out. I love Saint John and I have no desire live anywhere else.

Bonjour à tous. Mon nom est Mathieu Benoit et j'ai 30 ans. J'ai vécu à Saint John depuis environ 10 ans. Avant cela, j'étais un musicien de tournée professionnelle alors que tous mes amis allaient à l'université.

En 2002, j'ai décidé d'obtenir un «vrai» emplois. J'ai par la suite commencé à ce qui s'est avéré être une carrière au sein du gouvernement fédéral à travailler pour l'Agence des services frontaliers du Canada (je l'ai tellement aimé que j'ai pensé inviter kellymaraschino à l'amusement 9 ans plus tard.)

J'ai aussi commencé à m'impliquer dans la scène musicale un peu. Qui a finalement conduit à mon rôle actuel en tant que batteur maison à l'open mic au Cougars.

Mon travail quotidien m'a permis d'obtenir suffisamment de capitaux pour démarrer ma propre petite entreprise, qui centrée autour de la composition pour la télévision et le cinéma. Finalement, j'ai rejoint mon frère à Fluid Audio Group et a commencé à entrer dans l'ingénierie audio, et est finalement devenu le chef de studio.

Il y a 2 ans je suis allé à mi-chemin autour du monde afin d'avoir une épiphanie de savoir avec qui je voulais passer le reste de ma vie avec. Je suis venu à la maison et a décidé de demménager avec elle quelques mois plus tard. Maintenant nous vivons dans une maison de ville sur la rue Prince William, avec ses 3 enfants et leurs 2 chats. Enfants change tout, mais dans le bon sens.

La vie n'a jamais été aussi fou, mais je n'ai jamais été plus heureux, de sorte qu'il s'équilibre. J'aime Saint-Jean et je n'ai aucune envie vivre ailleurs.
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stickyed this. The other day I was thinking about how many friendships have been formed from this forum and/or at shows over the last decade.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
adam
What up, biotech?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam wrote:
My name is Adam. I am 28 and I work for an insurance company. I have seventeen amplifiers.

Eighteen amplifiers.
Jabroni

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jabroni wrote:
I'm Danimal Jiggy. I'm very close to defeating Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. It's been 25 years coming and I'm just as pumped as I was in 1987.

I defeated Zelda II: The Adventure of Link awhile back. I guess there isn't much else to say.
toby the platypus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Wes. Some of you know me, most probably forget me. I grew up in hampton, spending lots of time in saint john. my first show was Blandist, Miles Between Us, xEnvisionx and NYD (fuck i miss them). I havent touched my guitar in a few years, which is ok because i was never very good.
i decided i needed a change, so 3 years ago i joined the army as a Signal Operator. I have never done so much exciting stuff, or gone so many interesting places. Ive always liked guns, so thats good! I'm a participant of CFSAC (Canadian Forces Small Arms Concentration), and placed in the top 10% for the Queens Medal, which is awarded to the top marksman in the British Commonwealth.
I have spent the last few years learning antenna and radio theory, and i am a master of the HF spectrum, and regularly make antennas out of random pieces of metal/chainlink fence/wire laying around using mathematical equations that involve the speed of light. I drive and crew command 15ton armored vehicles, provide frontline communications and radio rebroadcast stations.
and as of this coming monday, I jump out of airplanes! and i am the top candidate to take over the airborne commanders personal signaller spot.
I dont make mad money (except for tours), i live in a govt owned townhouse, and still drive a red 4door focus (a new{er} one now), but i could not be happier. sometimes i miss new brunswick, but i fucking love ontario
clynne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Celeigh. I'm 23. My mom's family grew up in Saint John, and I grew up in Ontario for most of my life (high school years in England) and just moved to Saint John a month ago to start a new job. I'm working above the city market at the Human Development Council as a Community Developer - right now we're focusing on youth mental health in SJ, but I'm trying to make my job encompass a lot of community-related things!

I did my Uni years in Waterloo where I took Sexuality, Marriage and Family therapy and also did a lot of community volunteering on the side (in theatre, music, and art communities). While living there I ran monthly summer music festivals called Noose Fest, and took part in an alternative arts collective called The Trepid House. We put on shows in living rooms, basements, garages, art galleries and showcased some really awesome acts from all across Canada. I miss it a lot and hope that after getting to know this city and its people I can get involved in or start something like that in SJ! Currently I have no friends or acquaintances here (apart from Gordy at Backstreet!), and would love to meet some people with similar interests. I'm really into supporting local musicians and artists in whatever way I can and getting involved in community-based art initiatives, so any of that stuff that goes on here I'd love to hear about and help out with! I'm also looking for people to collaborate with musically.

I like people and communities a lot, basically. I'm really hopeful that I can find some great ones in SJ :) Feel free to PM me or even drop by our offices. I have a candy bowl reserved for guests.
Hawk
Funkalicious Throbatator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celeigh, with those creds you'll make friends quickly. Welcome to the John!
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Celeigh! New people thrill me. You will have friends in no time, I'm sure. Perhaps I will PM you some info about things that would interest you when I have a few minutes.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
clynne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much guys!! I'm really happy I took Gordy's advice on posting here :)

I'd love some info on stuff going on, whenever you've got time! Currently all my evenings/weekends consist of playing Zelda in my pajamas and stuffing my face with Cheetos... which is actually pretty awesome, but I think I need some real-life friends who can communicate in more than grunts and HEY LISTEN'S.
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are like the female Chuck I always wanted.

PM sent

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
clynne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellymaraschino wrote:
You are like the female Chuck I always wanted.

PM sent

Haha if that means covered in cheesy dust and prone to blurring the lines between Hyrule and reality, I am it!! It's always a lonely moment when no one understands my hilarious "It's dangerous to go alone" jokes.
Jabroni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyrule is cool!

Welcome!
giggleycraft
MILF

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clynne wrote:
I'm Celeigh. I'm 23. My mom's family grew up in Saint John, and I grew up in Ontario for most of my life (high school years in England) and just moved to Saint John a month ago to start a new job. I'm working above the city market at the Human Development Council as a Community Developer - right now we're focusing on youth mental health in SJ, but I'm trying to make my job encompass a lot of community-related things!

I did my Uni years in Waterloo where I took Sexuality, Marriage and Family therapy and also did a lot of community volunteering on the side (in theatre, music, and art communities). While living there I ran monthly summer music festivals called Noose Fest, and took part in an alternative arts collective called The Trepid House. We put on shows in living rooms, basements, garages, art galleries and showcased some really awesome acts from all across Canada. I miss it a lot and hope that after getting to know this city and its people I can get involved in or start something like that in SJ! Currently I have no friends or acquaintances here (apart from Gordy at Backstreet!), and would love to meet some people with similar interests. I'm really into supporting local musicians and artists in whatever way I can and getting involved in community-based art initiatives, so any of that stuff that goes on here I'd love to hear about and help out with! I'm also looking for people to collaborate with musically.

I like people and communities a lot, basically. I'm really hopeful that I can find some great ones in SJ :) Feel free to PM me or even drop by our offices. I have a candy bowl reserved for guests.

Welcome! Looks like you're doing exactly what this city needs. Glad someone is. I'm sure you'll have lots of friends in no time. I'll pm you some stuff too. :)
subby

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Sebastien. I grow a beard for a living. It's getting pretty hard to keep clean.
theVoid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy folks,

I'm Josh, 31. Used to post here and awful lot, and was even a moderator. Took a long time away, and only recently started poking my head in again.

I was born in SJ, and have lived either here or Rothesay most of my life. I have a Computer Programming Technology diploma somewhere (from NBCC-SJ) that has never been put to use. Instead, I've worked in a variety of other tech-type jobs, and currently work from home for an eLearning company based in Dublin.

I've got 2 kids who are growing up just fast enough. They live a few hours away, so I don't see them enough. Sometimes, that is hard. I encourage them to care about school, and pay them for their A's because it's fun.

I love and admire my girlfriend very much. She is much smarter than me, and has big goals and dreams. She is great with my kids.

I used to play in a super cool band called Halo who are still together as far as I know. I wasn't able to commit, so I quit after a few shows. I would later admit to myself that I wasn't able to commit because I felt incapable and unworthy. My instruments mostly collect dust now, but I leave them out "just in case".

Activities I find fun include: lifting heavy things many times, eating healthy food most of the time, playing tabletop RPGs like Dungeons & Dragons, biking on a challenging trail, Mario Kart.

I enjoyed reading everyone else's posts in this thread. I see many of you around town, but I usually try to act like I don't see you even though I like you. I just never know how to answer "What's new?" Lots of stuff is new, but I don't know what I'm supposed to pick out when I'm asked.
the trick
The Mayor of Funsville

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick here, 31 and married to lovely lady. Long-time GC user (2004-ish?), but mostly just a lurker these days, as work and other hobbies keep me pretty busy. I play in some bands:

- I play bass in a gnarly rock 'n roll band called The Shorty Tubbs (http://theshortytubbs.bandcamp.com/)

- I have a solo synthpop band called The Trick (http://soundcloud.com/trickybizness)

- I play guitar in an electro-rock trio called Physics for Poets (http://physicsforpoets101.wordpress.com)

Otherwise, I'm into a lot of nerdy shit like comics, campy horror movies, board games, and video games. I collect NES games (around 150, so far).

I also cook a lot and take photos of my creations. I have thousands of photos littering my computer.
Amp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Yep Reply with quote

LOL....
Im may be the oldest member here.....Im Dan and im retired ...At 56 all I do all day is roam around my house and garage playing with my musical instrument S .......I have all kinds of junk.......I always check GC to see whats new and exciting.......I cant remember if I went to school it was so long ago...but I must have...(DIDNT I)....hmmmm.........been Happily married for 33 years and have 2 lovely daughters....I am stilll involved in music as a bass player and I also play guitar......I have lots of other toys but I dont want to bore anyone.........Things I bought when I was working ....its kind of the prize at the end of the working road......Hope to get many years to enjoy it....LOL

NICE TO MET YOU ALL !!!!!!!!
soda biscuit
lesbot and/or vagitarian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Jillian Comeau. I'm 29 years old and I'm from Saint John. I was born in Saint John and lived there until I was 22ish then moved to Halifax and I have been here ever since.

I played in my first band in high school (Saint John High) but then was mostly unproductive for a lot of years. I went to tons of local shows and was involved in that community but could never nail down a project of my own.

In Saint John I worked at record stores and call centers and chased girls. I went to UNBSJ for a bit but never finished.

Once I moved to Halifax it took a few years but I finally found people I loved playing with and started my band, Like A Motorcycle. We have been together almost 2 years and things are going super well. :) I manage a tattoo shop here, it's arguably the best in the city and I take a lot of pride in that. I also run the Maritime Tattoo Festival which is a lot of fun too.

I got married in August to the coolest girl in the world, Floyd. She is a morning radio host on a modern rock station here in town. She is my best friend.

I used to post here constantly but when I moved away it became a little less frequent. After some time passed it just became nice to stop in for a look here and there. There are a lot of people on this forum who I miss running into.
brufrog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jill. Did I already ask you where your Comeau name is from? Meteghan area?

I hope to check out your band in March when you come through.

soda biscuit
lesbot and/or vagitarian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brufrog wrote:
Hi Jill. Did I already ask you where your Comeau name is from? Meteghan area?

I hope to check out your band in March when you come through.

Hey! I actually don't know a single thing about my Comeau family. My grampy was a drunk and that was the disconnect from his bloodline. I wish I knew more though. :/
brufrog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...I was asking because my wife is a Comeau from the Meteghan area. You are probably related.

ol'queeny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello strangers,

i'm robin and 32. i still live here, somewhere. i work at the paper and take pretty pictures. i'm in a common law relationship now, have two kitties and a step son. i knit, paint, play guitar, play a boat load of video games, twiddle my thumbs and contemplate belly button lint. i love bacon, the woods, reading, science and going to school which i plan to do again once i save up enough money. i slink into the forum once a year to see what craziness you folks are up to and then slink away into the sunset.
giggleycraft
MILF

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ol'queeny wrote:
hello strangers,

i'm robin and 32. i still live here, somewhere. i work at the paper and take pretty pictures. i'm in a common law relationship now, have two kitties and a step son. i knit, paint, play guitar, play a boat load of video games, twiddle my thumbs and contemplate belly button lint. i love bacon, the woods, reading, science and going to school which i plan to do again once i save up enough money. i slink into the forum once a year to see what craziness you folks are up to and then slink away into the sunset.

Robin!!!! It's been ages. Hope all is well.
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ol'queeny wrote:
hello strangers,

I haven't seen you in so long I'm not sure if I'd recognize you. SO you work for the TJ now? I'm surprised I didn't realize.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
Hawk
Funkalicious Throbatator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ol'queeny wrote:
hello strangers,

Cheers Robin! Would love to hear about your shootin'. Let's get a beer.
ol'queeny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giggley: things are pretty good, hopefully getting even better in the nearest of futures. fingers are crossed for the best.

kelly: i never change, or age much. i'm like a keebler elf. I work in the sales and promotions dept for now, so i pretty much live in a cube for most of the day.

Hawk: i've done some shooting lately, just not a much of uploading lately. that will change though. beers would be awesome, i like those things:)
chica bella

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Krista. I used to post here a lot....not so much anymore. I peek here and there, but that's about it.
kellymaraschino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confession: I have great difficulty remembering who most of you are in real life.

Tucker wrote:
pawlitics
giggleycraft
MILF

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellymaraschino wrote:
Confession: I have great difficulty remembering who most of you are in real life.

haha, I do it too. I'm pretty much in a sleep deprived daze lately. If I run into anyone, and don't seem my usual perky self, it's nothing personal. My 17 month old has decided sleep is optional, and gets between 5-6 hours or broken sleep each night, 2-3 in the daytime.
CaptainRandus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Randy O'Donnell

I'll often go months between posts, just for the hell of it, but I'm never truely gone

I'm 5'10.5" and 215lbs, I am a Nuclear Power Plant Operator at Pt. Lepreau with a second class Power Engineering Ticket. I play drums for A Code of Silence, and love my bruins.

you're all beautiful
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger    
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Giraffecycle.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: