Facebook is a social networking website that enables users to create profiles and share status updates, information, and pictures of themselves on social networks. It’s a platform where people communicate and interact with each other.
Facebook could be a true all-rounder sharing platform. Through this website, people post comments, chat live, and share their photos and videos. You can create albums on Facebook with a collection or group of photos and videos. Creating an album on Facebook is the easiest and also the most organized way to record memories and pictures.
Albums are the folders in the computer’s file explorer. It helps you to sort through your pictures and you can add unlimited pictures to your album. There’s an option of keeping the audience of a specific album limited to a group of people or all of your friends.
To make your album safe and secure you can simply click on ‘only me’ settings. Through this step, only you will be able to see your pictures.
The guidelines below will help you to make an album on Facebook.
How to Create an Album on Facebook on the Computer?
The steps for making an album for Facebook on a computer are:
- Step 1: Open Facebook from the browser and log in to your profile.
- Step 2: After signing in, head to your profile page where you will find a tab for photos which is right under the cover photos.
- Step 3: Click on photos.
- Step 4: Now select the album and click on ‘Create Album’ to create a new album.
- Step 5: Select the photos that already exist on your computer and add it to the album then click OK.
- Step 6: Select the Privacy dialog to change who can see your album. Click ‘Only me’ if you wish to make your photos private.
- Step 7: Fill within the album information and type the name, title, description, date, location, etc. You can also add contributors here.
- Step 8: When you’re finished, click ‘Post’ to create the album
How to Create an Album on Facebook on the Phone?
The steps for making an album for Facebook on a mobile phone are:
- Step 1: Sign in to your Facebook account on your phone and go to the profile page.
- Step 2: At the top of the screen below the story icons there is an option where ‘what’s on your mind’ is written. Click that option.
- Step 3: Then click on photo/video. This opens the camera roll.
Follow the on-screen instructions if you haven’t given Facebook permission to access your photos
- Step 4: Now select your pictures. Pictures you select will appear in the album in the order they’re selected.
- Step 5: After completing, tap ‘Done’. It is located on the top right corner.
- Step 6: Click the album button and tap on creating an album which is written at the top of the menu.
- Step 7: Now enter the name, title, and description of your album.
If you want the descriptive name for your album you can click on the Album name field and if want to include anything else about your photos you can click on the ‘Add the description’ field.