If you want to remove the audio from your videos through windows then follow the 7 methods given below.
7 Quick Methods to Remove Audio From a Video
Using Movie Maker
It is a built in tool offered by windows. And you can use it to remove audio from any video of your choice.
Simply follow the steps given below to learn how to do that.
- Step no.1: Open your windows movie maker.
- Step no.2: Import the video, whose audio you would like to remove.
- Step no.3: Click on the video.
- Step no.4: Simply remove its audio by clicking on the tools then click on edit and from there you will see a video volume button with a sticker. Bring the dial completely to the left to mute the audio from your video.
- Step no.5: Once you are done, save the video.
Audio mix feature
- Step no.1: Click on the video whose radios you would like to remove.
- Step no.2: Tap on the project button.
- Step no.3: Now tap on the audio mix button. Which plays a function of adjusting the audio level of the non-emphasized tracks.
- Step no.4: Once done, simply save the video.
- Step no.1: Open your VLC media player.
- Step no.2: Tap on media and from there choose the convert option.
- Step no.3: One the media click on add and select the video you would like to remove the audio off.
- Step no.4: After selecting the video, click on tools.
- Step no.5: From the Tools section, adjust the audio level of the video. And save it.
- Step no.1: Open the shortcut and click on the file on the top left.
- Step no.2: Select your desired video.
- Step no.3: Tap on the export option.
- Step no.4: Choose the video format. Then tap on the audio tab.
- Step no.5: From the audio tab select disable audio to remove the audio.
- Step no.6: Once done, click on export.
If you are using an iPhone and want to learn how to remove the audio on it. Then follow the step below to learn how to do that.
- Step no.1: Download iMovie on your iPhone.
- Step no.2: Select the video you will like to remove the audio from.
- Step no.3: Click on edit and then to the three dots.
- Step no.4: Now choose iMovie’s from there to move the video there.
- Step no.5: Tap on the audio button and tap on it to mute the sound.
- Step no.6: This will mute the audio from your video successfully.
- Download timbre because through that you will remove audio from a video.
- Open the app go to the videos, select the video, and tap on the audio option.
- Then click on the mute button to remove the sound from the video.
Audio online tool
Now there are many online video editors available. Which you can use to easily remove the audio from your video.
Visits audio remover to remove the audio from your video.